Spicy tea latte with rooibos
- 1\2 cup of vegetable milk (coconut or cashew)
- 1 cup of water
- 1 tablespoon of rooibos (or a mixture of rooibos and black tea)
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 2.5 cm of first piece of ginger, chopped
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil (optional)
- a sweetener, to taste
- a pinch of ground chili, for serving
How to cook:
- Mix milk, water, tea, pepper and ginger in a small saucepan and bring almost to a boil over medium heat.
- Remove from heat and let the tea stay for 2 minutes, then strain into a blender and blend with coconut oil and sweetener for 20-30 seconds.
- Sprinkle with pepper and serve.
Servings: 1 cup